Donald Trump for our next President.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
He is not a fascist, in fact everything he has stated up to and including not allowing any Muslims to come into the country is good. I hope everyone votes him in as our next President.

If the Government has a list of Muslims they are watching, they should ship them out of the country as well. Do any of you agree on this Shooting Site?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wish he would say what we're all thinking about women.

Women are good for nothing but servicing men sexually (it's unfortunate the most annoying ones are unattractive and therefore completely useless) and domestically and raising more men while their men are out actually being productive. Susan B. Anthony can kiss my ass. The majority of women vote Democratic and Democrats are bad ergo women are bad. Need I say more? Women voted for Obama. Twice.

I'm sick of this PC ********. If the government has a list of dumb bitches who think anything that falls out of their face hole is at all politically or intellectually relevant they should ship them out of the country as well.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like the term "misogynist". It implies women are worth hating. I don't hate women any more than I hate vacuum cleaners, coffee grinders, or any other noisy redundant appliance.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Muslims hate our order, our civilization, our enterprising industry, our pure religion. This wild, reckless, indolent, uncertain and superstitious race have no sympathy with the American character. Their ideal of human felicity is an alternation of clannish broils and coarse idolatry. Their history describes an unbroken circle of bigotry and blood.

Line 'em up, ship 'em out.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i.ytimg.com_vi_PpG3_hLJTwU_hqdefault.jpg

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a dog in the fight because I stopped caring about the government a long time ago. I'm just trying to make the connection between deporting potential terrorists and being anti woman's rights or how a very eloquent contributor would say, "dumb bitches"?

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
I just wish he would say what we're all thinking about women.

Women are good for nothing but servicing men sexually (it's unfortunate the most annoying ones are unattractive and therefore completely useless) and domestically and raising more men while their men are out actually being productive. Susan B. Anthony can kiss my ass. The majority of women vote Democratic and Democrats are bad ergo women are bad. Need I say more? Women voted for Obama. Twice.

I'm sick of this PC ********. If the government has a list of dumb bitches who think anything that falls out of their face hole is at all politically or intellectually relevant they should ship them out of the country as well.

But the main issue with your ideology of women to be in service of men is that most men don't have enough to service. And in all seriousness most men return to using their own appendages to satisfy themselves as they get embarrassed when having to put "what they have" on display and getting laughed at.

And on the serious note of our next president, if Trump had a vagina and stated what he has said about the Muslim's the media and others would not have portrayed him as such a villain. Everyone who cherishes what we have here, should vote for the "man".

And Ridgehunter, I hope you learn one day that it is not about what is between or is not between our legs that makes us more superior to the male race. It is what is between our ears that makes us one step up above the males, as we don't have to think with our little male part. And ours keeps on working well after yours needs help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom