Donald Trump for our next President.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If trump isn't electable, who is ? He is kicking the **** out of the rest of the republicans so if he can't beat hildabeast which one of the others can?

Being able to beat the other republicans in the race doesn't equate to winning the general election. Just ask McCain and Romney.

Dumbest argument I heard on talk radio this week...Hannity, Rush and others were parroting this point endlessly. It's laughable.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being able to beat the other republicans in the race doesn't equate to winning the general election. Just ask McCain and Romney.

Dumbest argument I heard on talk radio this week...Hannity, Rush and others were parroting this point endlessly. It's laughable.

Rush and Hannity aren't running so.....what else you got?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_0Tz1IpS.png

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with you Saddlebum on this one. The reason Trump is doing so well is he has the gut to say what should be done. PC is killing the country. A lot of us are damn tired of career politicians that don't care about anything but staying in office and lining their pockets. Hildabeast is just 4 more years of obummer.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant believe I am the first in this thread to support carson, but I could vote for cruz or Rubio even bush(reluctantly) but I could never vote for trump or the democrat!!!

trump is an idiot while I am not against keeping illegals out building a damn wall at billions would not keep them out they are being brought in by the drug cartels (for a fee of course) that idea is about as bad an idea as the FREE health insurance that turns out is not free.

ban muslims what an idiot ! muslim is not a race it is a religion ,they do not have a big M on their forehead. if trump bans muslims today who gets ban tomorrow Mormons, jehova witness, treckies, gun nuts

I also could never vote for someone who thinks he can do whatever he wants, ignoring the constitution and bill of rights we already have that now

by the way we have a muslim pres now and he just says no he is a christian

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant believe I am the first in this thread to support carson,

I am thankful that you are the first. Carson is the dumbest brain surgeon I have ever heard of. Ancient grain silos he says.... Grain for the pharaoh in the afterlife? Sure. Storage of grain for the people? no.

First of all, Carson is a 7th day Adventist, that is non-starter for me right there. Every one of those I have ever met was looney tunes. Carson is WAY out of his depth.

Trump is only being supported by the rednecks and racists who are too dumb to see they are being played. Trump is not stupid, he know that if he fires up those folks that have been screaming, he will do well in the polls. It won't get him elected, it is going to get us 4 more years of mess Hillary or 4 years of spend spend spend sanders.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cant believe I am the first in this thread to support carson, but I could vote for cruz or Rubio even bush(reluctantly) but I could never vote for trump or the democrat!!!

trump is an idiot while I am not against keeping illegals out building a damn wall at billions would not keep them out they are being brought in by the drug cartels (for a fee of course) that idea is about as bad an idea as the FREE health insurance that turns out is not free.

ban muslims what an idiot ! muslim is not a race it is a religion ,they do not have a big M on their forehead. if trump bans muslims today who gets ban tomorrow Mormons, jehova witness, treckies, gun nuts

I also could never vote for someone who thinks he can do whatever he wants, ignoring the constitution and bill of rights we already have that now

by the way we have a muslim pres now and he just says no he is a christian

But you could vote for Rubio, a man who if elected has to negotiate with the leader of the other super-nuclear power (Putin), after having called him a gangster and a criminal...of course, a turncoat fake tea partier himself, who never served in the military and will be able to go into a tax-payer funded bunker while you and your family perish in a nuclear war that he started...yeah, that seems like a great alternative to Trump!

Latest posts

Top Bottom