Donald Trump for our next President.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Hillary wasn't a Clinton she would be in jail for some of the stuff she has pulled. I can't believe anyone that has any sense could support her.
As has been said, not voting will be a vote for Hillary.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Disqualify? Not hardly. He's never been qualified. Being a xenophobic, bigoted, lying hypocrite makes him more than well qualified in the eyes of his supporters. And no one else. What Trump does best is make his supporters feel like it's okay to be an...well, exactly what they are. It will play fine with his supporters but he will never be elected.

LOL, none of that is even true. Should try checking out the claims made by the establishment media, yourself. You may just find they're full of ****.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty good article on Trump. Here!

"The fear in both the GOP and Democratic party is visible at the surface when it comes to Trump, and it's not that he's any of what they've accused him of. No, it's really much simpler than that, and both Republican and Democrat parties, along with the mainstream media, are utterly terrified that you, the average American, is going to figure out what underlies all of these institutions in America."

Agreed. The slumbering giant is tossing and turning. They're afraid to wake it up all the way.

The RNC is not going to let Trump in. Count on it. Not unlike was done with Ralph Nader and Ron Paul.

Agreed, but they're not going to "Ron Paul" Trump and get away with it relatively unscathed.

Disqualify? Not hardly. He's never been qualified. Being a xenophobic, bigoted, lying hypocrite makes him more than well qualified in the eyes of his supporters. And no one else. What Trump does best is make his supporters feel like it's okay to be an...well, exactly what they are. It will play fine with his supporters but he will never be elected.

You sound just like Krauthammer. He's been positively apoplectic on FOX lately over Trump. I keep waiting for him to have an aneurysm on camera.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL, none of that is even true. Should try checking out the claims made by the establishment media, yourself. You may just find they're full of ****.

What are you on about? Are you saying the MSM has created a CGI Trump? And it's the "fake" Trump that's been saying that all Muslims and Mexicans are either out to kill us all or rape our women? It's the "fake" Trump that made the claim that there were thousands and thousands of Muslims cheering in the streets in NJ on 9/11. It's the "fake" trump that, while criticizing companies that send work overseas, has the ties for his clothing line made in China and Mexico?

Yeah, in this case it's not even debatable. It's not the MSM, it's Trump.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What are you on about? Are you saying the MSM has created a CGI Trump? And it's the "fake" Trump that's been saying that all Muslims and Mexicans are either out to kill us all or rape our women? It's the "fake" Trump that made the claim that there were thousands and thousands of Muslims cheering in the streets in NJ on 9/11. It's the "fake" trump that, while criticizing companies that send work overseas, has the ties for his clothing line made in China and Mexico?

Yeah, in this case it's not even debatable. It's not the MSM, it's Trump.

That's the thing... Trump never said an entire race or religion is out to get us. That's you... That's the establishment media. American Muslims were celebrating 911. Thousands in one place? Doubtful. Regarding the jobs being sent overseas and his insanely popular clothing line which is worn by everyone being made overseas. Yup, you got him on that one. Obviously, he's not president material. That however, does not influence me to believe he will not work to bring manufacturing and jobs back to the US. So he's a hyopcrite... What human isn't? Hillary? Bernie?

I personally don't believe any candidate is perfect. But I'll choose Trump over any establishment goon any day of the week.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We all know you are praying for Hillary to get elected. Then she can continue the degradation of this country that your man Obama started.

I am no fan of Hillary, as I've said on this very board, more than once. I know people have a very short memory, but I suggest you Google Richard Nixon and Watergate. Do a little research. Then Google Ronald Reagan and Iran-Contra. Do a little research. You will shorty find that the country could not get any lower than it was under those administrations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom