don't grease glocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who cleans a Glock? The fine art of reading the owners manual seems to be lost. Maybe there needs to be an app for that.

That's what YouTube is for. I do clean mine, not as often as I should, but that's another reason I like them. I can shoot the crap out of them and they don't care if they are clean or not. My new gen4 23 has close to 500 rounds down it and still has the factory grease. Ran 150ish down it today shooting some steel and ran flawless.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0085.jpg

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been through Glock armor school a few times and the copper stuff they put in the slide rails isn't grease per se, it's something they put in there to help to break it in.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what YouTube is for. I do clean mine, not as often as I should, but that's another reason I like them. I can shoot the crap out of them and they don't care if they are clean or not. My new gen4 23 has close to 500 rounds down it and still has the factory grease. Ran 150ish down it today shooting some steel and ran flawless.

The problem with YouTurd is that there are so many gun plumbers out there, that some people will post anything and some people will believe anything. 500 rounds without cleaning is nothing. While I am not a fan of steel in any gun, have fun. By and large, most people run Square G's with way too much lube and in the wrong places. Note that I am just talking about guns here!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem with YouTurd is that there are so many gun plumbers out there, that some people will post anything and some people will believe anything. 500 rounds without cleaning is nothing. While I am not a fan of steel in any gun, have fun. By and large, most people run Square G's with way too much lube and in the wrong places. Note that I am just talking about guns here!

Shooting at the steel :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom