DoubleTap Champ 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weather.com currently says 68 with a mild south wind and no rain on Friday. I'm not sure that I'm going to check the weather any more. If I don't look then the forecast won't change, right?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sorry butt waited to reserve a room, so I'm at the Howard Johnson. 70 bucks a night for a single king bed, so not bad.

ninefan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky if you didn't get into the Holiday Inn (or Inn at the Falls as they sometimes like to call it). That place was a complete crap-hole last year for double tap. I stayed at the Baymont Inn for Area4 and it was pretty nice for the same cost.

BTW, when I say "crap" I mean that the first room had a cracked bathtub. The second room had a malfunctioning A/C, no TV signal, and about two dozen carpet staples randomly strewn throughout the floor. I fixed the A/C myself and we picked up the carpet staples to keep from getting stabbed.

No thanks. I'm sure it's better now though!! (Good luck!)

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky if you didn't get into the Holiday Inn (or Inn at the Falls as they sometimes like to call it). That place was a complete crap-hole last year for double tap. I stayed at the Baymont Inn for Area4 and it was pretty nice for the same cost.

BTW, when I say "crap" I mean that the first room had a cracked bathtub. The second room had a malfunctioning A/C, no TV signal, and about two dozen carpet staples randomly strewn throughout the floor. I fixed the A/C myself and we picked up the carpet staples to keep from getting stabbed.

No thanks. I'm sure it's better now though!! (Good luck!)

Don't forget no hot water!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom