Dove hunting guide question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
does anybody have any recomendations for the upcomming dove season. we get a group of people together from work and go each year. was not happy with last years guide so I am looking for a new one. any recomendations are appreciated.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curt will call you and cancel if the doves leave so he doesn't take your money and you get no shooting. My brother has used him for fishing and hunting and he has been great. His dove hunts are filling up though so you better get on it if you are going to use him.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have read some published reports where Curt's dove hunts did not work at all. But i have never been there. look in the paper and on craigs list for leases/places to hunt.

the weather is a huge factor for opening day. i have seen them there in droves and a weather front comes thru and they are GONE.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah we used curt last year and lets just say we had a bad experience. was hopeing there was somebody else out there. but thanks for the info. I will keep searching.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curt will call you and cancel if the doves leave so he doesn't take your money and you get no shooting. My brother has used him for fishing and hunting and he has been great. His dove hunts are filling up though so you better get on it if you are going to use him.
Wish he would have for me. I went with him once, and I don't think we saw three birds between the whole group all morning. We also had some idiot get out in the middle of the field, in front of all of the guns. It was twenty or thirty minutes before the guide told him to get back to the edge with everybody else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom