Downward Spiral? USSA selling 360, Rogers, shoot house...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Red Castle has gone downhill since they decided to put up all the Cowboy stuff. If USSA does what it says, there will be no comparison in range features...... Red Castle is behind the times.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Castle is about a million times better, lol.

I mean I understand the tacticool/wacker fad is popular right now, but Red Castle will continue to be around decades after USSA is bankrupt. Better price, more features, friendlier people, and less chest-thumping wanna-be's. I understand USSA has its place, but it's laughable that someone considers it the best range around Tulsa.

WOW thats kinda interesting way to describe peolpe there. I have worked there for around 5 years now. I have never noticed any of this but I will keep my eye out for it.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks to USSA for taking action to stay in business. I will renew my membership when it expires. USSA has supported the shooting community with both management teams.

They have donated the range and staff for many events. I wish USSA all the best and hope that more people of OSA will support them as they have supported us.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Red Castle is about a million times better, lol.

I mean I understand the tacticool/wacker fad is popular right now, but Red Castle will continue to be around decades after USSA is bankrupt. Better price, more features, friendlier people, and less chest-thumping wanna-be's. I understand USSA has its place, but it's laughable that someone considers it the best range around Tulsa.

As a member and someone who's run competitive programs at both USSA AND Red Castle, I can tell you that your opinion is not shared by everyone. As to which is better, it depends on what you're looking for. The bays at USSA are safer, you can shoot dynamically without getting dressed up in cowboy garb, get high quality instruction for self-defense, there's a pro shop and nicer facilities, a restaurant and several other features at USSA that RC doesn't have. At RC, you can shoot past 300 yards, shoot skeet and sporting clays, rimfire silhouette and a few other features that USSA doesn't have. Each has their place and trying to say that one is better than the other is silly. They COMPLIMENT each other! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom