Downward Spiral? USSA selling 360, Rogers, shoot house...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
63892368.jpg

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure about 5 years ago but I went there recently and that place can shove it up their azz. 20 bucks to shoot, 1 dollar for cheap as ear plugs and they keep my license until I leave. Got harassed about parking on the grass and two of the owner's dogs run loose that are aggressive enough to get shot if someone wanted to. Facilities don't justify the bs.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure about 5 years ago but I went there recently and that place can shove it up their azz. 20 bucks to shoot, 1 dollar for cheap as ear plugs and they keep my license until I leave. Got harassed about parking on the grass and two of the owner's dogs run loose that are aggressive enough to get shot if someone wanted to. Facilities don't justify the bs.
So let me get this straight. You go to a range to shoot it don't bring earpro, gripe about a measly $20 for an all day pass to a LARGE facility, feel entitled to park on the grass despite a huge amount of paved parking, and consider the owner's dogs potential targets? I can only imagine what you'd have done to trash the range of they didn't hold your license!

Yeah, you're the type of "shooter" that gives the rest of us a bad rep. You might want to think before you post in the future! :(

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

A $20 day pass to a facility like that is a screaming deal, there's no other way to describe it. If I were closer I'd be a paid member. As to the license, I can't think of an indoor range that doesn't do the same so I fail to see an issue with USSA doing it. Sounds like you'd be happier buying a piece of land for your own use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom