Downward Spiral? USSA selling 360, Rogers, shoot house...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure about 5 years ago but I went there recently and that place can shove it up their azz. 20 bucks to shoot, 1 dollar for cheap as ear plugs and they keep my license until I leave. Got harassed about parking on the grass and two of the owner's dogs run loose that are aggressive enough to get shot if someone wanted to. Facilities don't justify the bs.

$20 is cheap...become a member and its even cheaper if you're a regular shooter. All ranges keep your license while you shoot.
Bring your own ear plugs...how hard is that? And there's signs not to park on the grass...I guess you shoot centerfire rifle at their steels too since you're unable to read simple signage.
Their dogs are some of the friendliest I've come across. But then again, I hear dogs are a great judge of character so maybe that has something to do with your issue.

I've always had a good experience with the staff there. The only issue I've ever had was with some moronic shooter who decided to start shooting down range when my buddy was still down changing his target and the staff quickly took care of that character.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Natzi ranges keep your license while you shoot. Don't like it, join a private range.
Dogs shouldn't be running loose, call animal control.
Heck, call the cops, make sure to hide YOUR dog.
Only person I would miss IF I ever went there would be Tara.

bboswell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure about 5 years ago but I went there recently and that place can shove it up their azz. 20 bucks to shoot, 1 dollar for cheap as ear plugs and they keep my license until I leave. Got harassed about parking on the grass and two of the owner's dogs run loose that are aggressive enough to get shot if someone wanted to. Facilities don't justify the bs.

Just curious, please tell us about the better alternative? While I'm not aware of any other day pass alternative that offers dynamic shooting options, I'm willing to try your superior option. Just tell me what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beside the point that I won't give up my license to go somewhere to shoot, (I still don't understand that)
USSA is a great place to shoot and like bboswell said,
there aren't many alternatives to what they offer.
I know at least 6 guys that go there often and haven't heard a complaint from them about USSA.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The license facilitates check In and check out. They reserve your bay with it, and make it available again when you check out.

Without it, many people wouldn't check out, making a headache for the staff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom