Downward Spiral? USSA selling 360, Rogers, shoot house...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You go to a range to shoot it don't bring earpro, gripe about a measly $20 for an all day pass to a LARGE facility, feel entitled to park on the grass despite a huge amount of paved parking, and consider the owner's dogs potential targets? I can only imagine what you'd have done to trash the range of they didn't hold your license!

Yeah, you're the type of "shooter" that gives the rest of us a bad rep. You might want to think before you post in the future! :(

Oh get over yourself.
1-I went on a moment's notice to see a buddy's new gun. So no, "earpro" was not something I had. And for 20 bucks a ten cent pair of plugs thrown in would be nice. Not jacking the price up. USSA isn't what it used to be. Every time I've been there its had less to offer and the price has gone up. Riddle me that.
2-When you are joining a party who has already surrendered licenses there is no need to take everyone's. Again, short notice shoot and my time was limited. Given one was a member it was bs to demand mine.
3-I addressed the dogs to help a delivery driver who was afraid to get out of his truck. So..theres that.
4-Buddy's truck had tires in the grass while we unloaded his gear. I'm sure you get off my lawn type will still defend that.
5-I own my own gun range. Am a member at two private ranges and will always give a business a fair and honest assessment. I stand by my comments on that place.

Regards.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious, please tell us about the better alternative? While I'm not aware of any other day pass alternative that offers dynamic shooting options, I'm willing to try your superior option. Just tell me what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol...dynamic shooting= tacticool....

bboswell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly Snake. I'm striving to be the Karate Kid of shooting. Next week I'm upgrading to an Uncle Mike's nylon holster, the deluxe model no less, you know with the mag carrier conveniently located in front of the gun. And they say you can't buy cool.

And where else am I supposed to practice my front roll to double tap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This further explains the incompetence of who's running the place doesn't it ? That would be information that would deem useful while I'm standing at the counter! Glad you are helping make my point. Your tone and language are also real impressive.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, its your buddy who should say it.
"Hey, I have a friend coming in a few minutes who is going to be using my discount"
to which they gladly accept. I've done this many times and they pay half price and join me at the bay I'm at upon their arrival.

You set the tone with "If you'd read #2 above you might be able to keep up." comment. Its obvious you're pissed at the world and refuse to accept any accountability for your displeasing visit...while each of the hardships you encountered were direct results of actions by yourself and your friend.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So...he's the one working there now and has to be the one with common courtesy to say "hey, don't forget we offer discounts for guests with members" ? As someone who doesn't frequent the place that would have been an excellent opportunity for the employee to offer a good showing for what they are about. Wouldn't it be more impressive for the clerk to offer up a viable discount ? I think the extra 10 dollars is clearly more important to their bottom line which speaks volumes considering where is today vs 10 years ago. It think the truth hurts here, your ussa sticker isn't worth bragging about like it used to be. I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt by my comments on the place. It's not what it used to be. And it's not even close.

Latest posts

Top Bottom