Dr. Grayson strikes again!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well fellas let me tell you if I didn't have the sickness before now I do.

I got a new to me Kimber that I thought was nice and could shoot. I took her to the Dr. and now I found out just what the meaning of nice and could shoot is.

He installed a hammer, hammer strut, trigger, along with all of the other fire controll parts, bushing, plain mainspring housing, barrel bushing, and the beauty part of it is a new high ride beaver tail safety.

It feels like a totally different gun with the 4lb. trigger pull and the way it sits in my hand after he cut in the beaver tail safety, you can tell a remarkable difference in the recoil.

I said he installed a plain mainspring housing because I plan on letting him have the golf ball dimpling done on it and the front strap in the future.

He also showed me a full blown custom he was working on and I saw a lot more things I am just gonna have to have.

He told me that having a 1911 could be a sickness and he was right. My wife is sick and tire of hearing me brag about my "new" gun all the time and what I am going to get done the next round.

Thanks again Dr. Grayson, I really appreciate it.

hunter 966
Chris

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah it's kinda pointless to tell us the story without the pics to prove it.

I once killed a 600 lb. bear with a swift karate kick to the head, but I don't have pics, so nobody believes me.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I once killed a 600 lb. bear with a swift karate kick to the head, but I don't have pics, so nobody believes me.

Thats nothing, you know why they can't find Bigfoot? Me! I took him out with a shot to the hip when he snuck up on me. I think he bled to death but I don't have pictures to prove it.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should have seen the bass I cought out of my pond last year. I swear it was 3 and 1/2 feet from it's mouth to tip of it's tail and 4" between it's eyes. It took me 15 min's to fish it out, had to jump in the pond to pull it out when i got it close enough. I laid it on the bank to run and get my camera and you guest it........well a picture would make my story complete! Pictures please

Latest posts

Top Bottom