Dremel Cordless Rotary Tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 4 Dremel rotaries dedicated to various jobs but they are all corded and have never used a cordless. Need something I can use to polish gun parts while watching TV in the evening. So is the Dremel Cordless worth buying?

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the heck out of mine to trim dog toenails.

HA!!! Me too! I stick with corded though. The others are weak and after a short time lose their ability to hold a charge worth a damn. I guess they would be fine for dog nails, but I can't imagine they would be good or long for gun parts or extended use.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep a $2 extention cord attached to mine, just so I don't have to look for one when I need to use it. The corded models have full power for as long as I need it. I was always suspicious of battery life in the cordless models.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think a big part of the problem is that with power tools they can hang a massive battery off of them and go for broke. The Dremel is made for finer work and needs to remain pretty nimble.

I have the rotary shaft machine extension for mine and love it!

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have 4 Dremel rotaries dedicated to various jobs but they are all corded and have never used a cordless. Need something I can use to polish gun parts while watching TV in the evening. So is the Dremel Cordless worth buying?

I have a cordless 7.2V MultiPro (Model770 T2). I use it extensively in my other hobby and am very happy with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom