Driver intentionally hits passing motorcycle...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're shittin me right?

There is no reasonable doubt, none. Based on the video immediately following the incident, in his own words of not caring, his malicious is obvious. Then, he talked to the media and expressed no remorse for his actions. No reasonable doubt whatsoever.

That's a question for the jury.

I would bet that in Texas it's more like preponderance of the evidence.

In the inevitable civil case, it is; in a criminal case, it's still reasonable doubt. Still, were I on the jury, it'd be pretty damning...and it's awfully damned hard to review a jury's decision.

Errr, what?
So you think it's ok to escalate a traffic offense - and intentionally endanger lives? ...for the sake of 'teaching' someone a lesson?
Did I misread your statement?

You did. See "sarcasm." But I doubt that'll save the jerk....he might beat the criminal rap, but he'll be bitchslapped in civil court.

I'll kick in a pair of gloves.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're shittin me right?

There is no reasonable doubt, none. Based on the video immediately following the incident, in his own words of not caring, his malicious is obvious. Then, he talked to the media and expressed no remorse for his actions. No reasonable doubt whatsoever.

I've been on juries where I thought there wasn't any doubt, much less reasonable, and the defendants walked. If the guy actually did it on purpose I'm guessing he'll take any bargain offered ... but lack of remorse still doesn't translate to intent. Will be interesting to follow though.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There has been some comments on this thread that point out the old guy, and how old guys don't care, and how old guys can't drive, and how old guys blah, blah, blah.

I'd guess If we translated old guy into black guy, or Muslim guy we would have an uproar of politically correct posters that would say WTF would doing this have to do with his age?

Would any of the "old guy" posters like to present some facts about driving records that blacks and Muslims have in road rage incidents?

This forum would sure like to hear and see them.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has been some comments on this thread that point out the old guy, and how old guys don't care, and how old guys can't drive, and how old guys blah, blah, blah.

I'd guess If we translated old guy into black guy, or Muslim guy we would have an uproar of politically correct posters that would say WTF would doing this have to do with his age?

Would any of the "old guy" posters like to present some facts about driving records that blacks and Muslims have in road rage incidents?

This forum would sure like to hear and see them.

The man in the video himself said he didn't care. I believe in the article it said he was 68. I didn't make assumptions.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet the old man don't care.

You said old man

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?220098-Driver-intentionally-hits-passing-motorcycle/page5

I wasn't pointing at your post specifically, just putting up a general reply to the thread.

You know how well this "old man" does at 10,000 feet + in the elk mountains.

Yep I did say old man. Relatively speaking, he is an older man than the average aged man and he did say "I don't care".
I didn't say ALL old men don't care. I didn't say old men can't be in good shape. Don't take it so personal. I was specifically making a statement about the man in the video.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom