Driver's license renewal in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got my real ID in the mail a few days ago -- Went to the Mega Center at the Kensington Business Center -- I went in the morning -- total time, including wait time -- 40 Minutes.

Kensington Business Center
7130 S. Lewis Ave. Suite 190
Tulsa, OK 74136

Oklahoma Real ID Website:

https://oklahoma.gov/dps/real-id/get-real-id.html
Highly recommend; pretty fast and efficient -- Price is kinda steep -- its was a 8 year renewal --$80, you can only use a credit card at the mega center -- NO CHECKS. have to pay a convenience to use Cards.

The Website reads the Tulsa Mega Center is only open till 7 January.

The Gold Star in the upper corner of the ID shows that it Real ID Compliant.

A Co-Worker went to a local Tag Agency and went through the process and did not get a Real ID, he had to go back and redo the process.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's become increasingly difficult to get it done, for some reason. Too many people moving here?

Anyway, the tag agency I use says first come/first served, but there's always a wait. They don't do it in the mornings except on Thursday, etc.

The lady talked about a "mega center" at the old galleria at 71st and Lewis? But there's no number for it.

Recommendations?

Also, something about a gold star? What? We're back in grammar school?
Broken Arrow Forest Ridge Tag Agency, with the real ID laws its a nightmare to convert if you haven’t already. They need a lot more documentation now and it takes much longer but I got there early in the morning and I was the second person in line before it opened, took 15 minutes total (plus the 1.5 hours waiting of course)

Latest posts

Top Bottom