Driver's license renewal in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I needed my Birth Certificate, expired DL and Handgun License. I also took, but did not need a bank statement and utility bill.
That was a PITA. I couldn't find the birth certificate I used to get my license the first time, and I was born while my folks were wandering in the wilderness, so I had pay some other state a princely sum to get a copy. Then, UPS (which has a signature release on file for my house) decided that a signature was required, so I had to take a day off work to wait for them.

At least I didn't have to deal with this Bidenesque wreck they've made of our DL system...

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As Mr. Ed noted, West Tulsa Tag Agency at 4763 S. Union Ave. rarely has a long line and they are extremely knowledgeable and nice.
If this is the one in the industrial area west of Hwy75 then I would highly recommend NOT using that place. VERY SLOW at that location. Spend 4 hours there trying to get my new OK license and they only had called about 6 people the whole time. One big black guy waiting got fed up and went to talk to the supervisor and both came out yelling at each other. THe supervisor then said you all should go to the mega center at 71/Lewis. I did and it only took about 45 minutes. If you just need a renewal then I'd go to the Sapulpa Tag Office. I've been in twice for auto tags and there are more people working there than waiting. In and out in 10 minutes each time i was there.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this is the one in the industrial area west of Hwy75 then I would highly recommend NOT using that place. VERY SLOW at that location. Spend 4 hours there trying to get my new OK license and they only had called about 6 people the whole time. One big black guy waiting got fed up and went to talk to the supervisor and both came out yelling at each other. THe supervisor then said you all should go to the mega center at 71/Lewis. I did and it only took about 45 minutes. If you just need a renewal then I'd go to the Sapulpa Tag Office. I've been in twice for auto tags and there are more people working there than waiting. In and out in 10 minutes each time i was there.
No, I highly doubt that is the same place. It is not industrial, it is light commercial. You probably went to Inhofe Tag Agency on 21st, west of Copart, adjacent to Holly Refinery West.

Latest posts

Top Bottom