Driving through geese.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
501a9c8017fe2272129b827f0af24796331ead2c6c7c0731334048a874304c1a_1.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or the million videos of people driving through protestors?

I have no sympathy for anyone violating my rights to move about the country as I wish.
I support the right to protest. Keep your signs on the sidewalk and scream all you want. Again, I support that. It's a constitutional guarantee.
Don't get in front of me with a protest, come beat on my car and threaten my life.
Oklahoma has several new laws that deal with that issue. Drivers have rights if protesters violate theirs.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not defending the person, but it doesn't look deliberate. They were coming out of a side road, probably wondering why people stopped, but I don't think they even saw the geese. I'm just guessing by the path of the car, and the lack of haste or aggressiveness. Honestly though, stopping in the middle of the road is pretty dangerous, geese will move if you keep moving slowly, and they might sit down if you just stop.

What happened to the guy who did this around here, what was it last year, Yukon, or Mustang maybe? His geese roadkill was obviously deliberate.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with Two shoots comment above.
The geese could have moved. They could have flapped their wings and been out of the way in just a second.

You guys seem really upset that a guy ran over a couple of geese when the geese had every opportunity to get out of the way. Yet you same guys probably don't have any reservations about getting dressed in all camo, hiding in the grass and shooting the same geese with your shotguns and watching them fall out of the air.

Latest posts

Top Bottom