Driving through geese.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m guessing that I may be one of the few who have had a deer hit me. She was in the bar ditch at night and apparently panicked as I drove past (~50 mph). She ran into the back, passenger quarter panel and bumper. She was hurt. I called the game ranger and he said to put her out of her misery. My misery came when I had to get the vehicle repaired.
My son had a deer come out of the bar ditch and hit his brand new truck. He still has the truck with the dent that deer put in the door and a hell of a good story.

He was initially avoiding three hail storms marching their way toward us. He avoided the storms but nature still got him.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son had a deer come out of the bar ditch and hit his brand new truck. He still has the truck with the dent that deer put in the door and a hell of a good story.

He was initially avoiding three hail storms marching their way toward us. He avoided the storms but nature still got him.
Sounds about like my luck lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom