DSA FAL SA58 Tactical Para

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the standard(non Para) and reliability is excellent.
I've never been real fond of the para, seing as I extend a folding stock to shoot anyways.
Accuracy with just about any fal is at best a 2" 5 shot 100yd gun,
Most average around 3"-4"
If the serial number is DSxxxxx then $1600 is not too far off, i'd prib offer $1450
If serial number is DSAxxxxx then I would offer around $1250

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also had a standard model. Very reliable. Not match grade accuracy, but I could always hit what I was shooting at. Only reason I sold it was the expense of the ammo.

lewis11777

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have pretty much read the same in other forums, that reliability is excellent and accuracy is good for the battlefield but not for match shooting. All in all probably much like my Arsenal AK except with a lot more punch. Thanks for the feedback, I will ask that seller about the serial number.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember that it was meant to be a battle rifle, not a match rifle. If you're looking for a match grade 308, look at the M1a National Match.

lewis11777

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before reading up I was thinking FAL's would be on par with AR-10's as far as accuracy but I guess not. I'm more inclined toward an AR-10 than M1a. I think you can find AR-10's that are much lighter.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold off all my FALs after I bought a SCAR 17. Way lighter, hate the rock n lock mags, more accurate, and FALs are getting more and more expensive. If you look around a used 17 can be had for right around $2k. The FAL is an excellent weapon and I will always love them but they are just commanding more money than I think they are worth.

lewis11777

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold off all my FALs after I bought a SCAR 17. Way lighter, hate the rock n lock mags, more accurate, and FALs are getting more and more expensive. If you look around a used 17 can be had for right around $2k. The FAL is an excellent weapon and I will always love them but they are just commanding more money than I think they are worth.

i've never been real big on the SCAR but those are probably great rifles just not my personal preference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom