Duck Dynasty - DONE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
rickrolled.jpg

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never cared for the show. I have a bit of a beard, especially this time of year. People were always asking me if I watched the show. "Oh, you HAVE to watch it!" they would say. Finally I gave it a try. I even tried it twice. I do not like the show. I think it is stupid, but then I am not a fan of reality shows. I am especially not a fan of reality shows that are staged.

I long for the day that reality shows are gone, and tv is filled with stories, news, and stuff like that. The way it was before the big writer strike. Before "Survivor".

Makes me want to shave, and stop wearing camouflage.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean this is not you.

I wish they would bring back the days before reality TV. I wish the history channel was still about history. I also wish whatever channel shows honey boo boo and Abby Lee Dance Company would go Tango Uniform. The exploitation of the children is not good for anyone but the cable executives and the children's therapists.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean this is not you.

I wish they would bring back the days before reality TV. I wish the history channel was still about history. I also wish whatever channel shows honey boo boo and Abby Lee Dance Company would go Tango Uniform. The exploitation of the children is not good for anyone but the cable executives and the children's therapists.

Totally photoshoped. My shoes are orange.

I am plotting Abby's demise as we speak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom