Not that it matter's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2019 the world started being turned upside down . Division of the population, tyranny and a host of other chit. This site which I once enjoyed, became less enjoyable. We're not all on the same page and the division is quite apparent. Then the push push to become a supporting member. I'll not whine about my financial status, but I'll not fund something that I derive little pleasure from nowadays.
I liked and enjoyed many of ya, I wasn't to keen on a handful of ya .🤣😘
I know, I know
Goodbye felica,
Its not an airport, you dont have to announce your departure and what ever else ya'll can come up with . Best wishes to those of the same mindset. To those who wouldn't listen, we told ya so.
Any luck and I'll not receive any more e mails begging for a dollar I dont have to give.
With that I do wish you'll the very best and hope your prepared for the days ahead.

Attachments

• 20230430_200729.jpg
    20230430_200729.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It that a prediction of the end of the world? Granted it's headed that way and everything that was once good is now call bad and what was once bad is now good or the norm. I can't stand the current state of our country, it has gone radical and on a slippery slope downward. Is that sort of what you mean?

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It that a prediction of the end of the world? Granted it's headed that way and everything that was once good is now call bad and what was once bad is now good or the norm. I can't stand the current state of our country, it has gone radical and on a slippery slope downward. Is that sort of what you mean?

He’s saying he’s leaving OSA.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the panhandling has had quite the uptick lately. I just ignore it like all the rest. Might be different if we knew where, what, and who the "contributions" went to instead of just supportdev. For all we know it could be a Democrat superfund site and we're just supporting our own demise (but you get a cool sticker!).:buttkick:
Hate to see anyone leave and hope to see everyone out the other side.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was also in the mindset of bugging off once but took a break.
I stay out of politics and the general section here is not something I click on very often.

I just like the hunt/fish /shooting/prepping parts of the forum mostly.
Jokes are funny sometimes but nothing more than jokes to me.

If someone gets burned out or peed off try surfing in the sections of the forum that make you happy and stay out of the other stuff.

As far as sending my money for becoming a supporting member.
Never happened. But I did sell some stuff i did not need to someone here that needed it and made then give the money in my name to the forum so now I am a supporting member and with something I was not going to use anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom