e-cig anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I like the concept enough, but so far I've not been satisfied with any of the products I've personally tried.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife switched over several months ago and never looked back. I've used one for times when I couldn't smoke a real one, but for me it's just not the same. She really likes all the different flavors you can get for them.

If your looking at getting one, vaporkings.com is an Oklahoma based business. They have stores in Tulsa and Broken Arrow, I believe.

We've had good luck with the 510 and the ego-T that they sell.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend who tried to switch over but he didn't enjoy them as much as a regular cig. I've tried a spare one he gave me and while it is nice to puff on it just wasn't the same for me. They're a good idea but when I smoke I prefer the whole sensation of lighting up and hearing it crackle when I inhale. Then again, I only smoke when I'm drinking and want to relax a bit, take things real slow, enjoy the beer and the night.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive tryed several..not the same...enjoyment.
If your just using it for places that are ..no smoking , theyre all right.
If your quitting ...just do it.....or try some of the diff brands.
Its like askin about guns some fit ,some will do!
Ive tryed the Blu, Finite, Krave that they sell at the local smoke shop.
The disposible ,the recharge, change flavors..etc
I finally just use them when "the man" is trying to protect me.....;)

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All it took was my stroke back in January this year, I haven't touched a smoke since, and the wife is banned from smoking inside, an inside the vehicle. I don't need anymore scares like that!!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's awesome, Leighton!

Man, I've been scared before, but that was to much, to fast!! It was a clot that moved through the artery that runs up the spine into the base of the brain. I was told I was lucky to get to St. Johns when I did(spent 3 days in ICU). I'm not sure what they did to help, but I walked away with very little damage, and smoke free. I don't plan on going back!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom