e-cig anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I've been scared before, but that was to much, to fast!! It was a clot that moved through the artery that runs up the spine into the base of the brain. I was told I was lucky to get to St. Johns when I did(spent 3 days in ICU). I'm not sure what they did to help, but I walked away with very little damage, and smoke free. I don't plan on going back!!

Man, sure am glad you recognized something was not right and got to the hospital quickly! Whew.

brnm8brn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i did the e-cig for a while and it worked great, i used it for about 4 or 5 weeks, stayed away from cigarettes, and now i don't even use the e-cig. if you do get one don't get tobacco flavored anything you have to trick your taste buds into hating the taste. personally i went with cinnamon and then peppermint and after 2 weeks of smoking those flavors i tried a real cig and absolutely hated it

clk1019

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
wife talked me into trying them... went with some off the web from hawaii...
haven't looked back
have been to vaporkings in tulsa, nice shop...

we're opening a store up north in bartlesville...
after my heart attack 4 years ago i tried everything, this worked for me...

thought I'd see what others thought...

ck

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All it took was my stroke back in January this year, I haven't touched a smoke since, and the wife is banned from smoking inside, an inside the vehicle. I don't need anymore scares like that!!
,,,,,,,after my heart attack 4 years ago i tried everything, this worked for me...
Good on Both of Ya ...maybe Ill keep tryin.....Thank You

Latest posts

Top Bottom