Early Superbowl predictions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Denver has a pretty terrible defense so any team that has a better d but can keep up with their offense has a shot at beating them....

Current point leaders:

Broncos
Cowboys
Bears
Patriots
Packers
Seahawks

Teams that don't allow a lot of points:

Panthers
Chiefs
49ers
Saints
Seahawks
Colts

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The team that scores the most points will win.

The commercials will be expensive flops. They used to be the highlight of the game, last year was terrible.

The half time show will be a waste. Over hyped, no talent, hoping to slip through an 'accidental' wardrobe malfunction to make up for the lack of real entertainment.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL - holy crap! I just called KC's quarterback "Alex Jones"! Just realized it! How about "Alex Smith". Too much infowars for me, I guess.

:rollingla Yeah ... I'll be naming off names that are similar but not quite the same (not even in the same SPORT sometimes) ... GC has finally learned to not correct me and just roll with it ... Unless he can't figure out who the heck I'm talking about ... :D

Odd thing is I've noticed him doing the same thing the last couple of years ... Now whether he's doing it on purpose or he's just getting old like me I can't tell ya, but if we corrected each other every time one of us went by what the other person SAID instead of what they MEANT we'd never make it out of the house most mornings! LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom