Early Superbowl predictions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the Packers can grab a few wins while Rodgers is out they may be poised to go on a run much like their last SB win(injuries early, healthy late). The defense needs a little work, but once Rodgers is back their offense may surpass the Broncos(Packers have a much better running game).

Too much parity in the league to predict anything right now, there are some favorites, but it is anybody's game to win...

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always follow my fave team from the AFC and my fave team from the NFC thru the season. This year luckily both of my 2 fave teams are doing ok- Denver is in 2nd place in the AFC West and San Fran is in 2nd place in the NFC West. Been a 49r fan most of my life, Denver Im a new fan after following Manning there and replacing Indy as my fave AFC team. Dumb move as Indianapolis is doing great so far with Luck in charge (really sucked when they beat Denver in Indy, but it was hell'a cool seeing the Indy fans give Manning a standing ovation afterwards). Denver is on the right track tho and could possibly take the AFC as long as KC goes down at some point and New England goes down, but right now neither look like theyre going to go down any time soon so Im not so sure about things over there. And in the NFC Seattle is hot right now too.

Its kind of early for me to make any real predictions so I guess my dream prediction would be Denver vs Seattle with Denver winning.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couldn't be KC and Denver - same division. As a KC fan, I don't think the Chiefs have it just yet; they're much improved, but need a secondary. Manning is going to carve them up in a couple of weeks when they play, if Hali and company can't put together any better pass rush than they did in Buffalo. Alex Jones somehow can't find the endzone with passes, either. Not sure if Denver will make it to the Bowl either; they've shown the ability to choke.

At least Dallas won't be there.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couldn't be KC and Denver - same division. As a KC fan, I don't think the Chiefs have it just yet; they're much improved, but need a secondary. Manning is going to carve them up in a couple of weeks when they play, if Hali and company can't put together any better pass rush than they did in Buffalo. Alex Jones somehow can't find the endzone with passes, either. Not sure if Denver will make it to the Bowl either; they've shown the ability to choke.

At least Dallas won't be there.

Oh, duh ... What a GURL thing to do ... And I do it ALL THE TIME when GC and I are talking football. They need to move one of those teams out so I can get on with my life!! :D (At least I'm consistent ... which is more than I can say for a lot of the teams out there this season! :lookaroun)

Latest posts

Top Bottom