Earthquakes in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've felt 2 additional earthquakes during day here in Edmond. I hope these small earthquakes over the past few years are not doing any damage to my property.

M&P

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
In northwest OKC felt the ones in the morning. Family flew in from Chicago to visit for 2 weeks. They ask me how do i deal with this crazy weather. Rain,snow/ice,tornadoes & now earthquakes all in the same week

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rocked our house. At what point do you show up at the oil baron's homes and knock on their doors demanding they pay for damage to your homes? The governor? This is tyranny, folks. An entire state is being raped for a few to get rich off.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rocked our house. At what point do you show up at the oil baron's homes and knock on their doors demanding they pay for damage to your homes? The governor? This is tyranny, folks. An entire state is being raped for a few to get rich off.

Sorry, you don't get to show up at their homes. The Governor and most of the legislature are getting kickbacks from these guys.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but did I see that the insurance commissioner said to fight with your insurance company over damages, as the earthquakes may NOT be an act of nature/God and require earthquake insurance?

I was walking through the front room the other day, and thought that's what I heard?

Latest posts

Top Bottom