Earthquakes in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the forum members willing to take 4 minutes to watch the video, Arkansas had a similar earthquake problem and solved it.

...Or the earthquakes are moving west. ...On their own ... Homesick for California ...

It's just another "Elephant Repellant" scenario.

When you close the barn door after the horses have escaped, no more horses will escape - because there are no more horses in the barn. Closing the barn door didn't prevent more horses from escaping.

Here's my scenario: The New Madrid Fault has built up stresses, but is locked too strongly as a result of the early 1800's massive quake. Ergo, the faults in our neck of the woods - eh, make that our neck of the plains - are shifting instead.

Disclaimer: I'm not a geologist nor do I play one on TV. I use common sense. I look at the pig picture. I keep my knees busy holding me up. I don't look for ways to bilk bazillions out of oil companies, nor do I look for escape routs for insurance companies.

YMMV. YMHAA.

Woody

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been away for quite some time and recently came back. I have noticed a lot of people missing. What happened?

Eh, with all the infighting and bickering from the "educated and all knowing members"...it seems most have chosen to not be called names for weeks for expressing an opinion
So they just say,,,go fawk yourselves...and hang out in the classifieds....but...so is OSA... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom