Eastwood says his convention appearance was 'mission accomplished'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I liked Eastwood's comments too. Probably because I am absolutely disgusted by Obama in every way. Romney may not be the guy for everyone but if Obama gets re-elected your gonna be sorry! Remember, in his second term he has nothing to loose. He can do anything he wants...he's already proved he's willing to sign executive orders. If re-elected, I think he'll shown you just how powerful the office of the president can be.
You've been warned!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Romney's campaign slogan and platform should be something along the lines if "I don't suck quite as bad as the other guy". It's simple and easily defended.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
people of both parties are starting to vote for themselves instead of the party.

This is already being done. Its not about self reliance or what is best for the long term health and viability of the country, its who will give me the most stuff. And Obama is the "I'm giving you stuff" President, I'll take it from those who earn it and give it to those who don't. But that is to get your vote. As you have seen in his first 4 years, he's not honest.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clint Eastwood on RNC Speech: Anyone ‘Dumb Enough’ to Ask Me to Speak at a Political Convention Gets What They Get

Clint Eastwood was his usual candid self when speaking with Extra TV about his now-infamous "empty chair" speech at the Republican National Convention.

"If somebody's dumb enough to ask me to go to a political convention and say something, they're gonna have to take what they get," the veteran actor told an Extra correspondent during a one-on-one interview about his upcoming film Trouble with the Curve (skip to 2:15 in the video below).

Asked if Mitt Romney was that "somebody," Eastwood initially said "yeah," before adding, "actually, he had some of his people ask."

In another interview on today's episode of Ellen, Eastwood poked some more fun at his rambling diatribe, saying "the Democrats who were watching thought I was going senile, and the Republicans knew I was."

http://gawker.com/5944272/clint-eas...-at-a-political-convention-gets-what-they-get

Latest posts

Top Bottom