'You're a Liar:' 'Dreamers' Confront Pelosi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She is getting just what europe has evolved into. Conclaves of immigrants that want to bring their third world ideas to this country, and force us via political correctness to accept them.
I agree with the comments above that ICE should have been there in force to arrest and deport them all as an example.
They can't do that though with the recent sanctuary state ruling that puts all of commiefornika under that ruling, not just a few select cities. The state is dammed near bankrupt now with their social policies and they just keep piling the same policies on that are killing their economy. Its unfathomable that they can't see that.
But those in California-NTM keep screaming that they have the 5th largest economy in the world. As long as they keep singing 'LA-La-La-La' to themselves in order to drown out reality, they will continue on the road to complete state insolvency, and then the rest of us will HAVE to bail them out with our taxes. No different than when we had to bail out the banks, which went on to screw us (think excess fees and foreclosures) for our help.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Polizei requires all demonstrations to be registered with them. They also have data on ALL residents and numbers of people from every country that reside in their AO. Germany is not about to let this type of crap occur. I lived there for 8 years from 1997-2005 and was thoroughly impressed with their Police force and Intelligence gathering.
Having said all that, America is so completely different than Germany in so many facets that it is truly not comparable. All the freedoms and rights we have here are not available there. Just a different kind of place. Our privacy is far greater in America than German citizens enjoy. But when it comes to knowing where bad guys are, the Polizei is pretty good.
I spent three 'tours' (courtesy of the Army) in Germany and was also impressed with the professionalism of their their Polizei (Police). I agree with you in that German citizens do not enjoy the number of freedoms to the extent that Americans due, BUT, at least in Germany I felt a lot safer than I now do in my own country.

We really need to change some of our immigration policies and add a little 'common sense' about what is and is not allowed when it comes to 'free speech' rights (like burning our flag or defacing our monuments).

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking that the earth needs to have some kind of shift in tectonic plates and upthrust some land just off the west coast. Then we need to populate said upthrust of land with antifa, commiefournians, and liberal politicians. It needs to NOT have an airport and only one small pier on which to offload more of the above. It also needs to be far enough out to allow plenty of sharks and killer whales to have hunting territory.

Since I am currently living in Oregon (at least until next Monday,) I'd volunteer half of Portland, Eugene, and Salem, OR to be citizens of said upthrust of land.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking that the earth needs to have some kind of shift in tectonic plates and upthrust some land just off the west coast. Then we need to populate said upthrust of land with antifa, commiefournians, and liberal politicians. It needs to NOT have an airport and only one small pier on which to offload more of the above. It also needs to be far enough out to allow plenty of sharks and killer whales to have hunting territory.
Escape From L.A. ... :D

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe that will start a "Frijoles of Wrath" style stampede of illegals to California. Wouldn't that be sweet if they ran the Land of Fruits and Nuts into insolvency.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe that will start a "Frijoles of Wrath" style stampede of illegals to California. Wouldn't that be sweet if they ran the Land of Fruits and Nuts into insolvency.

Been going on for awhile now. Illegals going in and the workers are leaving.

From 2007 through 2015, as many as 9,000 companies have left California, according to Joe Vranich, president of Spectrum Location Solutions in Irvine. And no one should wonder why. Just by simply putting California behind them, these companies are saving 20 percent to 35 percent a year in operating costs, Vranich says.

http://www.foxandhoundsdaily.com/2017/04/misguided-state-policies-lead-companies-leaving-california/

Latest posts

Top Bottom