Ed Brown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a fantastic company to deal with. I needed a replacement screw for my magwell. No charge for the screw and free shipping! They're on my love list from now on.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of places are doing that now.

Not long ago, I lost the little take down wire for my Kimber. I sent Kimber an email requesting info on how to get another and the cost. They emailed back that same day that one was being mailed to me (I always include my mailing address on these kinds of contact).

3 days later, I had three new take down wires, and a new owner's manual. No charge.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of places are doing that now.

Not long ago, I lost the little take down wire for my Kimber. I sent Kimber an email requesting info on how to get another and the cost. They emailed back that same day that one was being mailed to me (I always include my mailing address on these kinds of contact).

3 days later, I had three new take down wires, and a new owner's manual. No charge.

I had the same problem and got the same timely response.
I later read somewhere that a small paper clip is the same diameter as the take down tool, and it turns out that it is. Just an idea for future reference.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the same problem and got the same timely response.
I later read somewhere that a small paper clip is the same diameter as the take down tool, and it turns out that it is. Just an idea for future reference.

It will, but it's a booger to get the hook just the right length and to straighten out the rest of it. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom