Egypt on the brink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What it sounds like is the return of Jesus Christ is all be set up right before our eyes. If it wasn't enough that Iran wants to wipe them off the face of the earth, if Israel loses another ally in Egypt that is big trouble for them.

Since Jesus' departure Christians have been waiting for the second coming. Every generation looked at the signs and the signs were unmistakable, it would be their generation to witness the second coming. It didn't happen and chances are that our generation will not be the one to see it. Even though the signs "unmistakably" point that direction.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
True. Even Jesus Christ deciples thought he was coming back in their lifetime. Ever since Jesus Christ departure, no other generation has had the knowledge that we have now. No other generation has seen the restoration of Israeal and Jeruselum. No one knows the day or the hour, but we will know the season. No other generation has seen the restoration of Israel and Jeruselem only to see the nations of the world coming against it. No other generation has seen the explosion of technology that we have witnessed told in the book of Daniel.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What it sounds like is the return of Jesus Christ is all be set up right before our eyes. If it wasn't enough that Iran wants to wipe them off the face of the earth, if Israel loses another ally in Egypt that is big trouble for them.

Not the battle at Armageddon, that's the war of Ezekiel 38 you're referring to, which has little specific time reference to the Megiddo battle.

Also, it specifically says that Egypt and Moab (Jordan) will be left out of the fight. So anything which would pit Egypt against Israel is the opposite of the Biblical version.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not the battle at Armageddon, that's the war of Ezekiel 38 you're referring to, which has little specific time reference to the Megiddo battle.

Also, it specifically says that Egypt and Moab (Jordan) will be left out of the fight. So anything which would pit Egypt against Israel is the opposite of the Biblical version.

I wasn't referring to any battle, or the battle to end all battles. I was referring to the nations of the world coming against Israel in which these nations will only find themselves fighting againset God. All of this is just speculation with Egypts concern. When I got in this discussion, I had just read the Muslim Brotherhood told Iran they would like to come against Israel which I found interesting. Muslim Brotherhood controls Egypt, controls the Suez Canal, stops flow of oil to Israel. If they can stop the flow of oil to the U.S. what would we do? Would being an ally of Israel be more important to us, or would it be the oil? All speculation, but very interesting. We know Iran hates Israel, if we see Russia coming against Israel with Iran, we will have a large part of the answer to the question. I'm getting a little off track with this response. I'm just saying things are coming together.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole "Armageddon before our eyes" thing depends on whose interpretation you reference. Additionally, is Israel really Israel? Is Egypt really Egypt? etc...

Latest posts

Top Bottom