• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Trade for riding mower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I am in desperate need of a small, working riding mower as I refuse to keep taking advantage of people's help. I am sure they have better things to do. Something like a 30 or 36 inch rear engine mower. Something easy on and off, and not to tall so a lower center of gravity. Our backyard has a bad slope to it and I do not want to flip the mower on me or the wife. Rear bagger is a plus to keep the wife happy.

For trade I have my Ruger stainless P89 with I think 8 or 9 mags. 3 are 10 round just in case they outlawed bigger. Some of the others are 15 rd Mecgar mags.

I also have a Powerback 5250 generator. It was working 4 years ago before I got hurt and can no longer pull start. Needs the tank drained and the carb cleaned I am sure. Ran great before but one bad thing, these suckers are loud. A different muffler would be a good investment.

I also have my famous El Cid sword I am willing to throw in for the right deal. Total trade value for all is between $900 to $1000 I believe going by what sales I have seen made and discounting for the Gen needing work.

It will need to be delivered to our home in Edmond. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. I wsill try to get pics of the P89 and Genny later.

sword.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
The Powerback 5250 is made by Devilbiss who mostly make medical equipment like Nebulizers. The P89 does include the plastic box, mags and a DeSantis thumbsnap holster.

P89.jpg
Powerback.jpg

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
I’m keeping an eye out for you too, Rick. I thought I had one lined up. It had a boatload of hours on it but ran great. The pto and spindles were locked up. Would have been 3-400 to get it going

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I have something that would fit the bill but I’m 4.5hrs away
If I had a way to haul it, I would. Sadly will not fit in my old Rav4.

Thank you to you guys watching for me. Slowly starting to get caught up a little if the weather will just let me. Well that and watching out for the new baby rabbits. Two more small ones seen today. I just need more rabbit names. We already have Stu and StuTwo. I am thinking Frier and Fricasse.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom