Elderly Oklahoma Man Shoots, Kills Burglar Trying To Break In Through Window

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stay in your own yard, so simple a 4 year old could understand.
Don't try to break into someone's house you may get shot, so simple a 4 year old could understand.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was amused to hear the cute reporter girl explain that it IS a homicide, when a person shoots another person dead. Just clearing up a minor point of Oklahoma law for us. No context needed. Almost sounds like they’re disappointed to say “ police released the homeowner with no charge”.
As it should be.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just noticed that you quoted me and edited what I wrote. You removed context to make yourself look intelligent. This is what dirty MF do that have no argument.

View attachment 306453
I wasn't trying to have argument with you.

Why are you so upset about this, you mentioned Correia and I responded about Corriea, nothing more to it than that.

We might have been able to have a conversation but you seem to angry for that to be possible.

Have a good day.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to have argument with you.

Why are you so upset about this, you mentioned Correia and I responded about Corriea, nothing more to it than that.
Actually, you were. You are either not bright, or intentionally misrepresenting the conversation flow.
I didn't mention correia, I mentioned fools posting correia type videos. You know this.
We might have been able to have a conversation but you seem to angry for that to be possible.

Have a good day.
LOL. It's ok little feller, your manipulation doesn't work here. sad

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I did not. Read the whole post. If you LEGALLY defend yourself ...
I already mentioned justifiable homicide. It is homicide, either way.
If you legally defended yourself it is justifiable homicide. Lacking the adjective leaves it questionable when the "legally" means it should be explicitly justifiable.

And the reason it's important is that English is apparently a declining language, and most of the folks who live here don't really read or speak it fluently, anymore.

and some folks have fat fingers when they're typing it, too! Like that BillM guy!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom