Eliminating media footprint.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, Al, I never really considered it. I've been VERY anti-picture for as long as I can remember. In fact, the only pictures I know of that are out there of me were taken while I was in school. Yes, the ubiquitous school pictures no one could get out of. Lol

Oh and a picture Old Fart took of me at the very first ENS this place ever had, out at Thunderbird Range, with Glock Girl and a bunch of other yahoos. Oh and I think I was in a group picture at one of the RunNGuns at Pawnee but they probably burned that one. Lol

That is something to think about. Hmmmm ...

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, Al, I never really considered it. I've been VERY anti-picture for as long as I can remember. In fact, the only pictures I know of that are out there of me were taken while I was in school. Yes, the ubiquitous school pictures no one could get out of. Lol

Oh and a picture Old Fart took of me at the very first ENS this place ever had, out at Thunderbird Range, with Glock Girl and a bunch of other yahoos. Oh and I think I was in a group picture at one of the RunNGuns at Pawnee but they probably burned that one. Lol

That is something to think about. Hmmmm ...

I'm pretty sure "landman" has those pics of you... LOL

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps. I know how many times my wife kept listening to our daughters voice message on her phone till I had to stop her. I don't want her doing the same with me and YouTube Vids. Maybe it's a silly idea.
It just came to me that this is stuff I would have to delete too. Ha:homer:

I do that. I have a message on my phone from Paul George (LoneWolf'49). It comforts me when I need his advice, even after all this time. I know you think you are doing your wife a favor but be VERY careful. She might not see it that way ... You DO know I'm telling you this cuz I care, right?

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss (daughter).
I don't know when it happened, but my thoughts go out to you and your wife.

As for digital foot-print, it's always a good idea to tidy things up.
Doesn't have to be 100% deleted, but what's left can be what you choose to leave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom