Empire actor faked attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
He showed up but was suspended and his part was written out of the final show of the season.
He wasn’t happy making $125,000.00 an episode.

I see they cut his role, I'm interested to see how this plays out, as well. I wonder what all is going on behind the scenes we don't know about. I've read a couple of places this is alleged to be due to his dissatisfaction with salary, but obviously that's just speculation.

I'm really waiting for all the facts, but man, it sure pisses me off to even think someone would make this **** up.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see they cut his role, I'm interested to see how this plays out, as well. I wonder what all is going on behind the scenes we don't know about. I've read a couple of places this is alleged to be due to his dissatisfaction with salary, but obviously that's just speculation.

I'm really waiting for all the facts, but man, it sure pisses me off to even think someone would make this **** up.
I'm still puzzled about how he thought this was supposed to help him. Were the show runners supposed to feel sorry for him and give him more money?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do I need for this? A Sawyer View Master? LOL!

upload_2019-2-23_7-49-53.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom