Empire actor faked attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: Apparently Jussie Smollett has been charged. Deroy Murdock has penned an opinion piece in which he spells out a lot of this story, including mentioning a bunch of leftists that jumped on Smollett's bandwagon. Probably see those leftists now trying to pile off of that bandwagon.

Deroy Murdock - Jussie Smollett Attack Melts Down as Leftists Self-Immolate

Gotta love it when the leftists paint themselves with the colors that they have long tried to paint the conservatives.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does anyone, with 1/10 of a brain think that they can get away with anything like this? Just that fact that more than one person was involved means that someone will tell the truth at some point. There are cams everywhere, as in everywhere, electronic and video trails makes it near impossible to not be followed or seen. What an idiot.
Well, he is an actor in his own mind and thought this was just another script to be followed.
I've never been a fan of public videos, but in this instance, it worked to make the idiot look like a fool. I hope his career is ruined and he will be flipping burgers, but in reality, the old hollywood mantra that any publicity, be it good or bad is good publicity will probably work in his favor.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe all of you folks out there, trying to tear down a brother like that. This was obviously all done to call attention to the travesty that's happening in our nation, right under your noses! I think he should be applauded for his efforts to bring all of the racism and Trumpism out in the open. It may not have happened to poor Jussie, but it does happen on a daily basis all around our country! He was just making sure the public is aware of the issue, like brother Colin.

Stay tuned to CNN for more information.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The interesting thing is that if he was trying to draw attention to racism, this particular act does more to create racism than the racism he wants to draw attention to (if that makes sense).

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've read where he has lost support among Hollywood as well as politicians and is on his own with his lies and accusations. I can't figure out why politicians get involved in things like this-it must be the votes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom