Empire actor faked attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
This should be considered a terrorist act. The same type of mayhem has been created.

If this is really true (that he staged this whole thing) I honestly think this should be charged under a hate crime statute, if possible. I mean the whole point was to inflame the public 100% based on race and sexual orientation and was intentionally falsified to point at a political group. It's ridiculous, and they should absolutely throw the book at people who intentionally falsely accuse others of crimes, especially hate crimes.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at the resources the Chicago PD has spent to run this to ground. That time could have been spent trying to resolve all the real crimes. This dude should face a huge fine to cover all the related expenses.

If this is really true (that he staged this whole thing) I honestly think this should be charged under a hate crime statute, if possible. I mean the whole point was to inflame the public 100% based on race and sexual orientation and was intentionally falsified to point at a political group. It's ridiculous, and they should absolutely throw the book at people who intentionally falsely accuse others of crimes, especially hate crimes.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GIVE THIS A LOOK!

https://www.thewrap.com/chicago-pol...rs-and-politicians-for-pushing-smollett-hoax/
Chicago Police Commissioner Calls Out Media, Stars and Politicians for Pushing Smollett Hoax
“Smollett took advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career,” superintendent Eddie Johnson says
Jon Levine | February 21, 2019 @ 8:02 AM Last Updated: February 21, 2019 @ 8:08 AM
Was reading some of the comments for this story and one stood out.

He was willing to identify and frame two innocent people just to gain sympathy for himself and his ego.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The police superintendent Johnson was asked by a reporter what justice would mean in this case and Johnson said “absolute justice would be Smollett apologizing to the city”. Really? I can’t even believe that was said. But what do you expect form a fellow black person. I’m sure had this been a white person he wouldn’t be satisfied with an apology. Smollett deserves to do prison time if he is found guilty. He put other lives at risk by doing this. This just goes to show how sick the left is. They will do anything no matter how bad it is.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
truthbomb.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom