EOTW choice's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my last attempt at this wasnt very good....actually it sucked. So no poll this time..just the question....

Three firearms for EOTW...

what and why..

me:

Glock 22, just simple stupid easy reliable
Rem 870....cmon its a shotgun and its a remington.....so many uses so many rounds.
AK....again see the reason for the glock

now the glock and the AK....I dont really like them much at all but I respect the hell out of them and realize that they were really made for the worst conditions known to man. So its an easy choice really.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My current 1911 w/ 1000 rounds of ammo.
My current AR15 w/ 1000 rounds of ammo.
A good shotgun. If it happened tomorrow, it would be my Stoeger 12 gauge semi-auto.

Why? Because that's what I have. I figure in a EOTW situation, I could get just about anything I want with those three.

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&W .357 mag(they just don't break or jam)
a good .22 (can carry lots of ammo,and it will be the most common when scavaging)
A good bolt gun with good optics of a common caliber ('06,.308win,223rem,30-30win)
I would definitely want guns in common calibers so that ammo will be easier to find.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
16" AR with .22 conversion kit - use the .223 for hunting or self defense, use the .22 for hunting. Ammo for both should be some of the most readily available.

12 ga Shotgun - hunting or self defense again. Like said above, wide range of available ammo, and can be used for a lot of things.

9mm hicap pistol - to keep on your person for whatever's needed.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ruger 10/22 w/can
ruger 22 pistol w/can
all that is needed. can secure anything I need from armchair commandos with these 2.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My current 1911 w/ 1000 rounds of ammo.
My current AR15 w/ 1000 rounds of ammo.
A good shotgun. If it happened tomorrow, it would be my Stoeger 12 gauge semi-auto.

Why? Because that's what I have. I figure in a EOTW situation, I could get just about anything I want with those three.

Exactly. Same guns are in my safe.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
16" AR with .22 conversion kit - use the .223 for hunting or self defense, use the .22 for hunting. Ammo for both should be some of the most readily available.

12 ga Shotgun - hunting or self defense again. Like said above, wide range of available ammo, and can be used for a lot of things.

9mm hicap pistol - to keep on your person for whatever's needed.

I like this list, makes sense to me. I'm just missin' the conversion kit for my AR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom