EPA Outlawing Many Wood Burning Stoves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its very mountainous, with the cities in valley's. During the winter, the wood smoke is so thick that you can't see very far, so they have days/weeks when one can't run wood burners.

I used to live in the valley in kalifornia. The Sierras to the east. The coastal mountain range to the west. Same situation. Kalifornia also dictated only certain neighborhoods could burn wood certain days of the week.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They get off on micro managing peoples lives. They want ultimate control over the people at the end of the day. While they claim its for our own good, I guess that is believable if your ignorant.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They get off on micro managing peoples lives. They want ultimate control over the people at the end of the day. While they claim its for our own good, I guess that is believable if your ignorant.

Agree, like the slow cooking frog, and they can justify adding a few new employees for every thing they can think of regulating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom