Epic Places Seen in YouTube Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having been blessed with being able to see a number of the places in America that are awesomely beautiful, I'm very pleased to see videos of some of those places. That is especially so since at my age, I can't necessarily take the trails that would get one to the places to see the scenery.

This one is a video of Zion National Park at a YouTube channel entitled "Amazing Places on Our Planet."

At one point in the video, one can see large holes in the face of the cliff. Those holes are "windows" to the tunnel that is over a mile long through which Utah's highway 9 traverses between Mount Carmel, UT and Hurricane, UT. That tunnel is such that not all vehicles can go through it. There is a limited height and if one's vehicle is short enough, but still taller than most vehicles, one has to get a permit to go through. Under such circumstances, the Rangers close off traffic from the opposite direction so that the vehicle can navigate the tunnel by straddling the yellow line to stay in the center of the road.

In other words, RV's such as ours can't go through.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom