Equifax Hack, were you effected?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I was impacted; I'm going to go look at the credit freeze thing. Damn; it's like we live in this world where it's not "Has your I.D. been stolen?" to "WHEN your I.D. is stolen..."
What a crazy world...

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was affected but signed up for free credit check deal. I have had this happen before and still get free credit reporting. So far
nothing has happened but my main credit card company keeps a close eye out and has caught numerous attempts of people
using my card for bogus purchases but it hasn't cost me a dime. Sure hope I'm lucky enough to keep this going.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, Equifax. Did it before reading about the possible loss of right to sue etc. But it would be hard to fight them with all the lawyers
they have on tap. And it will probably take years of litigation to settle all this. I'll probably be long gone by then!

It'll be a class action. The lawyers will get $100+ million and everyone else will get a check in the mail for 50 cents.

Latest posts

Top Bottom