ESEE Knives group buy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds great. I am looking to pick up at least another ESEE. I'll keep an eye on here so I can contact you when you get pricing figured out. If the pricing is better than what I've found on ebay and some of the cheaper knife stores, I'm in for sure.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I am getting hammered with emails and will get to them ASAP so hang in there. I just wanted to add I was told the turnaround for an order this big will be 3-4 weeks after order. So if you can't handle the wait I am sorry but this group buy will not be one you will want to participate in. If the wait is Okay with you then Carry on.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, Unless you specify knife only I have been giving you the prices for the knife with kydex sheath. I can save you some cash if you have a sheath or wan't to make your own by giving you the knife only prices as well.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys I am getting a ton of emails but no posts in this thread. I would appreciate if you email me for pricing to also post in this thread so we can keep it at the top for others to see. BTW for those of you that have already paid I will probably make the order mid next week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom