Start stacking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I think pretty much the opposite - components are becoming much more available, shelves are mostly full, ammo is showing up on sale, prices are dropping because warehouses are filling up, the dems won't be able to cheat as much, Republicans will run our Country for the next 12 years and all this stuff will get cheaper and cheaper.
This is what I hope for but I'm not so sure it's going to turn out that way.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to Joe Biden we have a 10 million man army roaming freely in the US, they don't like the US and they don't like us. The Cartels control the border. We are already having problems with our own "less fortunate" citizens that have found out they can just walk into stores and walk out with whatever they want. How long will it be before the 10 million man army does the same thing to peoples homes, or shuts down a highway, and takes your vehicle and your wife? They can be well equipped, armed, and financed in a couple of days. The first responders will be overwhelmed. And it can all blow up faster than a west Texas grass fire. I expect Trump to be our next President, if he's not that could be a trigger by itself, I also think he will start deportations, which could be a trigger. Problems are coming.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One box per person is more than enough!!! You just shoot 2 shots in the air from your old double barrel and that's all the ammo needed!!
You're allowed only 5 shots, so make them count:
1710343975263.jpeg

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ammo or primers or powder will get you whatever you want or need.
Buy primers

Logical take if looking to barter.
What are prices going for now regarding primers?
I researched primers years ago but have no idea on good/bad pistol primers any longer.

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• f16 right.jpg
    f16 right.jpg
    1,008.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom