Evacuate now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, a hurricane is heading for the Tampa area. Evacuation orders in effect, yet the media is standing on the beach where they officials caution people to stay off of.
WTF is the reason reporting from that area is so important? They are putting themselves directly inline of the dangers the public has been told to stay away from.
They could easily use the web cams every beach area has. I'm watching one now on another page.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, a hurricane is heading for the Tampa area. Evacuation orders in effect, yet the media is standing on the beach where they officials caution people to stay off of.
WTF is the reason reporting from that area is so important? They are putting themselves directly inline of the dangers the public has been told to stay away from.
They could easily use the web cams every beach area has. I'm watching one now on another page.
Oh hell, where have you been in the last 30 years? News agencies have done this since there were reporters.

Remember this?

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the local news tonight, they were saying our homeowner's insurance may go up over this storm. This is really a rip-off. We pay some of the highest insurance rates now because we are in tornado alley yet people in Fla. pay less, and they are constantly hit with hurricanes that damage much larger areas. Does other state's rates go up when we have a tornado? I don't think so. I think the problem here is the men south of Guthrie.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my 13 years in the Louisiana NG, I headed south towards hurricanes when everyone else was headed north. People here in OK think I'm crazy when I say I prefer hurricanes to tornadoes, but I've said for years that if a hurricane kills you, its probably your own fault. Its not like they sneak up on you during the night like tornadoes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom