Ever been to Sgt. Everrets range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome. Ive got a job interview with a company just about a mile away from there. Sounds like I've got myself a place to shoot lined up in case I land the job!

Sad.... I find a range to shoot at before I find where I'm going to live. Gotta have priorities I guess.

oknavy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two thumbs up for Sgt. Everett's.

I've been shooting there since late summer. Owner is Elliot Everett, a former Marine. A steady stream of improvements since they opened last summer, and more improvements on the way.

Not as high tech as H&H...the target pulleys are manual not electric. On the other hand, you never have to wait for a lane.

If you live in or around Norman, it is a great alternative to H&H.

iriediver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have also shot there and think its great. my armory is moving to norman soon and i will be shooting there for lunch instead of eating out everyday. staff is very friendly and the range is great, never have to wait. needs all the support we can give them.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I joined up for $20 and now it is only $5 to shoot and for $5 its a bargain. No frills.. There is a Coke machine though and they have a candy dispenser so you can get a handful of M&M's. I recommend it. I often shoot alone there so you can be assured that you won't have to wait in line. I went to H&H on Saturday and had to be on a waiting list.

Get out there and check it out guys. I'd hate for them to close up for lack of business.

iriediver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I joined up for $20 and now it is only $5 to shoot and for $5 its a bargain. No frills.. There is a Coke machine though and they have a candy dispenser so you can get a handful of M&M's. I recommend it. I often shoot alone there so you can be assured that you won't have to wait in line. I went to H&H on Saturday and had to be on a waiting list.

Get out there and check it out guys. I'd hate for them to close up for lack of business.

i agree, its great to support a local business. hopefully they open rifle lanes soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom