Ever been to Sgt. Everrets range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mholloway79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I joined H&H, a single "blue card" membership is $150 for the first year, less each additional. There are no additional fees and 2 free targets to boot.

I go about twice a week, and vary rarely have to wait to shoot; if i do its only been over 5 mins once. Weekday evenings is when I shoot.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm...I thought it was $5 at H&H with a membership.

Yea but check out membership fee between the 2. Everrets is like $20-30.. I can guarantee you H&H is more than that. But you can shoot rifle/box/shotgun at H&H so I guess it just depends. I got my membership free at Everrets so it was a no brainer for me.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whats up lc? sorry missed you guys for lunch...been wicked busy.

No big deal, I figure everyone will be busy until January 3rd or so ;)

I joined H&H, a single "blue card" membership is $150 for the first year, less each additional. There are no additional fees and 2 free targets to boot.
I go about twice a week, and vary rarely have to wait to shoot; if i do its only been over 5 mins once. Weekday evenings is when I shoot.

I think I'd probably join Tri-City at that point.

kwinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is Sgt. Everetts? I have lived in norman 10 years and have never seen it. Have not been shooting in quite a while. Kinda got the bug to go more now. Thanks

Reaction score
Is right off I-35. Get off on Indian Hill exit, go back south towards the York ( or whatever it is now )plant. There is a big sign on the front of the building.

On a side note. There is now a waiting list for memberships to Tri-City Gun club. Glad I am a member even if I don't go all the time lately. :bigeye:

iriediver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i know what you mean, glad i got my okc gun club membership. dont go as often as i would like but its there when i need it. i live quite close to everets range and enjoy the low key aspect of the range. no frills just shooting and people interested in the sport.

Latest posts

Top Bottom