Exploding AR at a range near you !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Consider yourself warned:) But in all seriousness, Where do I turn this thing on at? I'm ready for it to start making me ammo, cause I don't have a clue.

ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m264_KDPWWO_bench001.jpg

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call me when the melee is over and all the bodies have been accounted for.

Oh and the on switch is that long lever on your right with a wooden knob at the top. Feed it well and it will last all summer.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Read the book then if you still have Q's let me know and we'll do a run through on my press (or yours) if you want. but not until you read.

Reaction score
I've read the book. Twice. Now I know all about case prep, primers, powders, and bullets. But it didn't tell about the process. Time for a new book, Mr Baldy's link and about a week Ty your phone will be ringing.
Thank all!

The setup was no big deal the cart and bins came from Lowes. It was all in one box and even have some bigger bins left over for the bottom shelf. Cut a piece of plywood for the top and boom there it is. Wow my sheepskins are really crooked and my OCD is starting up. I'll call the wife and have her straight them up.

I told the wife that I couldn't do it in the garage cause that is where I smoke, but after talking with some buddies, the process may be a little dirtier than I thought. So I may eventually be out in the garage w/o the AC:(

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too clean and uncluttered. I think you'll be changing to a heavier bench before long.

Start stocking up on brass, powder, primer and bullets. Once you really get into it, casting is next.

Latest posts

Top Bottom