Exploding AR at a range near you !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A reloading class would be the best case scenario or may be watching a buddy or better yet, have a buddy come to your house and help you get everything adjusted. Second choice would be to watch videos, commonly available on youtube, the lee web site, and lots of other places on the web, I bought a reloading video which was a big help. And always read read read so that you can ask more intelligent questions. You should have more than one Manual just so that you can cross check the amounts of powder, etc. Mistakes are made, even in reloading Manuals and it's always better to double check rather than blow yourself up. There are knowledgeable folks here but another good place to ask is the forum at cast bullets.com

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a 3 1/4" thick top that is 30"x60" and it still moves around! you would be surprised the forces that that little ol press will put out, if you use the press to seat primers you'll see what I'm talking about. I still think the best reloading manual is put out by Lee, they don't sell powder, bullets, or primers and everyone I know that is getting started I recommend that book to.

Please if you have a question and are just getting started ask the folks on this board and there are a couple other boards that the folks have a wealth of knowledge and will help, I'd rather see someone ask a question then get hurt! it can happen if you don't pay attention and me like others have had some momments that we have had to go get clean drawers.

Take your time, run the wife and kids off, enjoy the quiet and roll some hand built rounds. Shout if you need a hand! Later,

Kirk

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now you're going to need a chronograph to see exactly what you cooked up.

At least you'll be ready for the next ammo scare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom