Extra cucumbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met up with Skyhawk1 last night to deliver the goods. Very nice guy!

I want to point something out real quick. I'm not the only generous person involved here. Both ReadyFireAim and Skyhawk1 gave me something in exchange for the cukes! Not asked for and never mentioned until we met up. I said no to both when first offered. A little persuading got me to say okay and not disrespect them cause they wanted to. WIN-WIN! Thanks to both of you!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met up with Skyhawk1 last night to deliver the goods. Very nice guy!

I want to point something out real quick. I'm not the only generous person involved here. Both ReadyFireAim and Skyhawk1 gave me something in exchange for the cukes! Not asked for and never mentioned until we met up. I said no to both when first offered. A little persuading got me to say okay and not disrespect them cause they wanted to. WIN-WIN! Thanks to both of you!

My grandpa told me one time that it was very mean and disrespectful to someone who offers you a kindness to refuse it. He said you deny them the joy of making someone else happy. It was an interesting take on life to a 6 yo. Now that I'm 65 I understand more. A lot more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom