Extra cucumbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone on here slept on Russ’s offer so I get ‘em all! We’ve been snacking good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually,.....they're baaaaaccckkkkk! Quick story. Mom picked another 10 lbs or so Fri and nobody to give to so she went to the Newcastle farmers mkt Sat morning. Found a girl and asked if she wanted them. Gal went and found the guy running it and he came over. Looked at Mom then said I'll give ya $1/lb for them. Mom said I just want to give them away. Guy wasn't sure what to think so she bartered for a watermelon!

Most of these are pickling cukes but a couple are like grocery store ones. Anyone? Buehler?
20230723_114406.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually,.....they're baaaaaccckkkkk! Quick story. Mom picked another 10 lbs or so Fri and nobody to give to so she went to the Newcastle farmers mkt Sat morning. Found a girl and asked if she wanted them. Gal went and found the guy running it and he came over. Looked at Mom then said I'll give ya $1/lb for them. Mom said I just want to give them away. Guy wasn't sure what to think so she bartered for a watermelon!

Most of these are pickling cukes but a couple are like grocery store ones. Anyone? Buehler?View attachment 395453

If my kitchen counters were not absolutely COVERED with ripe tomatoes I'd take you up on that offer. I'd even come all the way to you -- but I've got my hands full because I'm gonna have as many or more tomatoes in a day or 2 as I have now.

Plus with this warm streak I expect my fig tree is about to cover me up with more figs than I have tomatoes. I need to figure out a way to clone myself. And I don't even have that much coming in this year because this year was an experiment. Next year y'all won't see me at all if the stuff I plant in the front does as well as these little test cases have done this year.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck, I'd meet ya half way! Would offer a swap but plenty of tomatoes too. Mortgage lifters are ugly tomatoes but huge!

Aren't they though?? Mine have water cracks on the tops but there is still plenty of tomato to use. Dang they are big this year. I'll just toss the tops back into tje compost ... No muss no fuss ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom