Face Mask, Now We Know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You all realize these N95 mask do not filter the exhaust? If the idea is to protect others, the effort is null.

View attachment 195512

Our masks have those breathing and exhaling valves and the DO filter both directions. Our masks have 3 layers of cloth,a replaceable 3 layer filter that contains a charcoal filter and 2 different types of paper then 2 more layers of cloth. The valve forces all layers to be filtered before and after breathing. Our Dr recommended them. We replace the filters about every ten days. They were expensive but we both face respiratory challenges so the cost was worth it

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love your team spirit! So the opportunity to help others is not as important as your conviction to be an individual? We’re u in the military???
I go out of my way to help others all the time but I have my limits. The proof that lower pulse ox is real when wearing a mask and I will not put my health on hold for anyone. Its is however everyones choice to stay home.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go out of my way to help others all the time but I have my limits. The proof that lower pulse ox is real when wearing a mask and I will not put my health on hold for anyone. Its is however everyones choice to stay home.
You’d not be someone I’d want with me in combat! Too much, me me me me!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
81946705.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom